Mobile Security Datasheet
Flexible support network
With the rise of the mobile workforce, the need to minimize security risks like device theft, data accessibility, and malware attacks is also increasing. Also, the sophistication of today’s security threats require a comprehensive approach that keeps your business devices, networks, and data protected.
USER ACCESS CONTROL
Lenovo’s user access control technology protects the organization’s devices and business ensuring only the right people have access to it.
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) – For User Identity Protection
- IR Camera with Windows Hello – For Simple and Secure Facial Login
- Smart Card Access – For Two-factor Authentication in One Step
- Near Field Communication (NFC) – For Rapid Contactless Authentication
PORT AND PHYSICAL PROTECTION
Whether in the office or on the go, end user computing devices need protection not only at the software level but also at a physical level. Built-in port security features help protect against physical theft of data via the USB and other access ports on company PCs.
- ThinkShutter Camera Privacy – For Privacy When You Need It
- Kensington® Cable Lock – For Preventing Device Theft
- ThinkPad Ultra Dock – For Innovative Dock and Device Security
To keep the business running smoothly and without disruption, it is essential to have secure, automatic, and efficient data backup. Lenovo’s robust data protection tools enable easy and efficient data recovery and retrieval only by authorized personnel.
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) – For Robust Data Protection
- Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0 – For Data Encryption
- Online Data Backup (OLDB) – For Safeguarding Your Critical Data
- Hard Drive Retention – For Retaining Sensitive Company Data
- BUFFERZONE® – For Sophisticated and Supreme Malware Protection
- Mobile Device Management